Th, 22.02.18, 11.20 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Home | The Wolf Among Us : episode 1 - repack - Audioslave - Forum | Sign Up | Log In
Site menu
Search
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 68
Site friends
Statistics
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Downloads » PC Games » The Wolf Among Us : episode 1 - repack - Audioslave (686MB)
The Wolf Among Us : episode 1 - repack - Audioslave
sk™Date: Th, 05.12.13, 6.21 PM | Message # 1
+=::B0SS::=+
Group: Administrators

Adventure | eng | 686MB

From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead, comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences. An evolution of Telltale's ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous. Over a season of content spanning across 5 episodes (Episode 1 Available Now, Episodes 2-5 will be released periodically until Summer 2014):

darkdevilDate: Su, 08.12.13, 2.36 PM | Message # 2
average gamer
Group: Users
thank u man

neodeoDate: Tu, 17.12.13, 11.57 PM | Message # 3
average gamer
The game stops to install, this is not working why is it not working, i used putlocker links it extracts nd everthing but its not fully installing how do i fix this?

sk™Date: We, 18.12.13, 8.28 PM | Message # 4
Quote neodeo ()
The game stops to install, this is not working why is it not working, i used putlocker links it extracts nd everthing but its not fully installing how do i fix this?

do not choose directx and vc++ run time in the installer i have removed both.. installation should work now

neodeoDate: Fr, 20.12.13, 11.04 PM | Message # 5
average gamer
I didn't choose that it's still not installing it just ain't working ho to fix these?

sk™Date: Sa, 21.12.13, 7.46 PM | Message # 6
Quote neodeo ()
I didn't choose that it's still not installing it just ain't working ho to fix these?

what kind of error you are actually getting..? screenshot please..

Forum » Downloads » PC Games » The Wolf Among Us : episode 1 - repack - Audioslave (686MB)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Free web hostinguCozCopyright © 2018